Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

VENUSTOISE - Page 1

VENUSTOISE

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-03 01:33:41
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3435/3180978163_1dd854ea55.jpg[/img]

I found this cool picture of Venustoise from the anime, and I felt compelled to show you.

(This fad has been killed by too many mofo's, so I decided to drag it to Hell. Since I started it, I figured I'd be the one to put it out of it's misery. It seems we can't have nice things in the world. Anyone else posting anything in this type is now out of style and is a pathetic maggot.)

Re: VENUSTOISE

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-06-03 01:38:36
this has gotten out of hand. Fads/memes evolve naturally, irrespective of someone yelling at people to do it "the right way" (considering that there were no explicit requirements to do it alphabetically, and considering that some actual memes never go the way their "creator" wanted them to, and it's disputable that you created this fad anyway because Tombstoner was the OP). But you sure as hell did kill it by starting all of this pointless drama.

So please take a chill pill and let the rest of us have our fun. :)

Date: 2010-06-03 01:40:17

this has gotten out of hand. Fads/memes evolve naturally, irrespective of someone yelling at people to do it "the right way" (considering that there were no explicit requirements to do it alphabetically, and considering that some actual memes never go the way their "creator" wanted them to, and it's disputable that you created this fad anyway because Tombstoner was the OP). But you sure as hell did kill it by starting all of this pointless drama.

So please take a chill pill and let the rest of us have our fun. :)

I would make a point on how this is wrong, but that would result in severe consequences for me…

Date: 2010-06-03 01:42:02
Well, actually, it's not wrong. From what I could tell, it was just a bunch of people posting images of pokemon until you appeared and scolded people for not following the fad "the right way".

Date: 2010-06-03 01:48:00
Here's how it went (wrapping this up because I'm going to bed):

1. Tombstoner tried showing a Aggron pic his friends made.
2. Image did not work.
3. Yuzihax mocked the fact the image didn't work by making one of Bulbasaur.
4. I notice there's a pattern (alphabet), then make one accordingly by using Croconaw.
5. mortisha makes one of Charizard, and I tell her that alphabet is the way to go.
6. You make one of Dunsparce.
7. Zowayix makes one of Plusle and Minun with proven, written intent to piss me off.
8. All Hell breaks loose.

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2010-06-03 01:50:07
Wouldn't it be best to just let it go? I mean… It's not really that big of a deal, man.

Date: 2010-06-03 01:53:24

Wouldn't it be best to just let it go? I mean… It's not really that big of a deal, man.

I agree… could we please just drop it? I'm not trying to side with anyone, I just hate drama on my forum.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-07 05:31:13

I found this cool picture of Venustoise from the anime, and I felt compelled to show you.

(This fad has been killed by too many mofo's, so I decided to drag it to Hell. Since I started it, I figured I'd be the one to put it out of it's misery. It seems we can't have nice things in the world. Anyone else posting anything in this type is now out of style and is a pathetic maggot.)

HAHAHAHAHAH. Wow.
you do fail…
But props on the Pokegod picture and its another plus that it looks totally redonkulous.
All hell broke loose cause you freaked about your trend. Chill out.
. mortisha makes one of Charizard, and I tell her that alphabet is the way to go.

It's a Dragonite in disguise 'tard

Date: 2010-06-07 08:18:48

HAHAHAHAHAH. Wow.
you do fail…
But props on the Pokegod picture and its another plus that it looks totally redonkulous.
. mortisha makes one of Charizard, and I tell her that alphabet is the way to go.

Once again, you're fucking late.
And fuck you for saying I fail and that I'm a retard. Because you are LATE as LATE can be about this type of thing.
It was fucking uncalled for, considering no one has posted in these threads for DAYS. But it doesn't matter does it, as long as you can make your snide comments, huh? [size=1pt]Bitch.[/size]

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-06-07 10:05:32

4. I notice there's a pattern (alphabet)

The alphabet fails, real men use QWERTY!

Date: 2010-06-07 16:06:38

HAHAHAHAHAH. Wow.
you do fail…

Once again, you're fucking late.
And f**k you for saying I fail and that I'm a retard. Because you are LATE as LATE can be about this type of thing.
It was fucking uncalled for, considering no one has posted in these threads for DAYS. But it doesn't matter does it, as long as you can make your snide comments, huh? [size=1pt]b***h.[/size]

Days? Maybe we're not all on the internets 24/7
Sorry I have a life :D
Yeah it doesnt! :D
Real Women use QWERTY also for the record :D
Is there a pokemon that starts with the letter Q anyway?

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2010-06-07 16:35:09

Qwilfish, Quagsire and Quilava.

Date: 2010-06-07 19:11:01

OH yeah I forgot about that

Date: 2010-06-07 19:11:57

Ironically all three of those are from Generation II….

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2010-06-07 20:36:49

Ironically all three of those are from Generation II….

Yeah, I think in generation 2 they were they trying to make it so there was a least one Pokemon for each letter in the alphabet.
For instance:
U
Umbreon, Ursaring and Unown.
X
Xatu
Y
Yanma