Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Builder app? - Page 1

Pokemon Builder app?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-12-27 15:34:22
I was searching pokemon apps on the apple App Store and I found one called Pokemon builder. It's basically an Action Replay/Pokesav and you can create whatever pokemon you want and upload it to gts/your ds. Some of the reviews are good, others not. What are your thoughts? Do you think it's legit? And why hasn't Nintendo heard about it?

Re: Pokemon Builder app?

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2012-12-27 21:35:18
From the details you've posted it sounds fan made rather than officially licensed by Nintendo themselves. It's not too difficult to make apps, if you know what you're doing. Sounds like someone probably doesn't have a Action Replay and wanted to catch em all by cheating so they did research and made an app.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-12-28 03:17:24

From the details you've posted it sounds fan made rather than officially licensed by Nintendo themselves. It's not too difficult to make apps, if you know what you're doing. Sounds like someone probably doesn't have a Action Replay and wanted to catch em all by cheating so they did research and made an app.

Of course it's fan made. Nintendo wouldn't give out an app to make free illegitimate pokemon.

Posted by: camper
Date: 2012-12-28 08:14:31
I wish I could use that app to get glitch Pokemon.