Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon 3D - Page 1

Pokemon 3D

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-12-28 18:05:21
Anyone ever played this/heard of it before? I saw a video on Tumblr and holy shit this is so cool!
http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokmon-3d/videos/pokmon3d-trailer-2#imagebox
It'd be so cool if Nintendo did something like this for the 3DS. It does make me a little sick though, the player turns really fast and seeing all those trees in circles makes my head hurt. Maybe if they zoomed out a BIT it would be better. Apparently its a GS remake. I wanna try it, what do you guys think?

Re: Pokemon 3D

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2012-12-28 18:21:05

Anyone ever played this/heard of it before? I saw a video on Tumblr and holy shit this is so cool!
http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokmon-3d/videos/pokmon3d-trailer-2#imagebox
It'd be so cool if Nintendo did something like this for the 3DS. It does make me a little sick though, the player turns really fast and seeing all those trees in circles makes my head hurt. Maybe if they zoomed out a BIT it would be better. Apparently its a GS remake. I wanna try it, what do you guys think?

Would have been better if they made it with the Skulltag Engine (which is a remake of the Doom Engine) but restrict jumping.

Also would be nice if the POV was a bit higher up instead of feeling like you're crawling on the ground and making the buildings look like what seem to be lego bricks.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2013-01-12 21:14:39
10/10 not impressed.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-13 22:21:32

10/10 not impressed.

Guess you're not impressed with the new gen either. Also your avatar is fucking blinding me, thanks.