Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Keldeo Promotion - Page 1

Keldeo Promotion

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-25 12:29:04
So long story short, I'm at college and I don't have my DS here. And the BW2 Keldeo promotion is ending soon, so if ANYONE would be willing to trade with me for one I would love you forever. Just putting that out there. Once I go home in a couple weeks we can exchange friend codes and trade. :)
(I hope it's a tradeable Pokemon, I know some of my Pokemon from Gamestop downloads aren't, like Celebi. Can anyone confirm this?)

Re: Keldeo Promotion

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2013-01-26 07:55:38

So long story short, I'm at college and I don't have my DS here. And the BW2 Keldeo promotion is ending soon, so if ANYONE would be willing to trade with me for one I would love you forever. Just putting that out there. Once I go home in a couple weeks we can exchange friend codes and trade. :)
(I hope it's a tradeable Pokemon, I know some of my Pokemon from Gamestop downloads aren't, like Celebi. Can anyone confirm this?)

I have two Keldeo, so I could give you one if you like.

It let me trade Keldeo to Pokémon Black over Wi-Fi, so I think it should work?

My FC is: 0476 5727 7677

Let me know when you're available. My time zone is GMT+0

Date: 2013-01-26 16:07:08

BALSFASFASFASF I LOVE YOU
Whenever I go home in the next couple weeks I'll message you! :) I think I posted my BW2 FC in the FC topic so I'd check there. :P

Date: 2013-03-02 19:40:48

I'm online now, my FC is 2752 6992 9115

Date: 2013-03-03 07:08:22

Unfortunately I was away. I checked to see when you were active and it seems mainly I'm asleep at those times :/

Will you be available at say 10 PM GMT+0, or is that awkward for you?

Date: 2013-03-03 11:04:23

Unfortunately I was away. I checked to see when you were active and it seems mainly I'm asleep at those times :/

That works for me!

Date: 2013-03-03 12:37:34

That works for me!

All right. I'll meet you at the Wi-Fi Club then.

Date: 2013-03-03 12:43:36

That works for me!

Or we could do it now, since we're both online :P I don't mind waiting though

Date: 2013-03-03 12:48:43

That works for me!

Sure, OK. Standing by now.

Date: 2013-03-03 12:53:02

That works for me!

I'm coming! I gotta add your FC first XD

Date: 2013-03-03 12:59:40

That works for me!

Enjoy your Keldeo!  :)

Date: 2013-03-03 13:01:39

That works for me!

Enjoy your Keldeo!  :)

Thanks so much! :D