Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Any Pokemon collectors around here? - Page 1

Any Pokemon collectors around here?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-31 13:09:06
I recently joined a Livejournal community based around collecting Pokemon merch and thought I'd show you guys, if you're interested in that. I know a lot of us collect the video games obviously, but this site also includes figurines, plush, etc.
http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/

Re: Any Pokemon collectors around here?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-02-01 04:12:18
I didn't know people still used LiveJournal these days. Anyway, I collect any Pokemon-related CD I can get my hands on, plus I have a few random figurines on my desk (plus a Snorlax because it's fuzzy). And that one special edition DS Lite with the Dialga and Palkia on it. Am I cool yet?

Date: 2013-02-01 13:13:18

I didn't know people still used LiveJournal these days. Anyway, I collect any Pokemon-related CD I can get my hands on, plus I have a few random figurines on my desk (plus a Snorlax because it's fuzzy). And that one special edition DS Lite with the Dialga and Palkia on it. Am I cool yet?

Yeah haha. That's awesome! Yes you are cool now.

Posted by: chippy2000
Date: 2013-03-09 06:53:53
:) :) :)im a collector! want my fc? ;D

Date: 2013-03-11 09:05:39

:) :) :)im a collector! want my fc? ;D

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg[/img]

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-03-11 19:51:53
what exactly do you mean by collector? Do you mean just the products, or games? I used to have a huge collection for the gameboy, including green, up to the gameboy advance days. I even had a few bootleg remakes. But ever since the "being kicked out" thing, all the games were just given away to good will. And, no i will never spend the money to get those games EVER again. Once I had the money at 16 I got them, but now the prices are steadily increasing and it would cost me way to much to get them in that condition anytime soon.