Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Shiny Rayquaza - Page 1

Shiny Rayquaza

Posted by: chippy2000
Date: 2013-03-09 06:40:58
Do any of you have a shiny rayquaza? I'm currently after one. I'm offering one of my spare dialgas or rotom? I also have a genesect.

Re: Shiny Rayquaza

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-03-11 09:04:22

Do any of you have a shiny rayquaza? I'm currently after one. I'm offering one of my spare dialgas or rotom? I also have a genesect.

No. Pretty sure it's impossible to get one, legitimately. And you can make your own topic about as opposed to commenting on another's topic.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2013-03-11 09:37:28

No. Pretty sure it's impossible to get one, legitimately. And you can make your own topic about as opposed to commenting on another's topic.

Actually, there was a Japanese black Nobunaga's Rayquaza available through Wi-Fi.

Also, the R/S/E (not sure about HG/SS) Rayquaza has a 1/8192 chance of being shiny when you encounter it.

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2013-03-11 14:54:10
Pretty sure it's impossible to get one, legitimately.

No, there are people who actually reset the game many times in order to get shiny legendaries.  You get the normal chance of 1/8192.

However, iirc you can't get a shiny Zekrom or Reshiram.