Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Action Replay Code Request? - Page 1

Action Replay Code Request?

Posted by: gnsquared
Date: 2013-03-25 00:23:54
I hope it's acceptable to post things like this here because it appears that another similar thread is locked. However I've been desperately trying to find this code so if anyone can help please do!

I need an Action Replay code that will enable the National Dex on Pokemon Emerald (and as such allow you to trade with Fire Red and Leaf Green). I have been trying everything in the book to be able to play through Emerald with my Singing Meowth from XD Gale of Darkness but with this weird restriction in place I can't! So if anyone knows a code to enable it, please share it with me.

I have found a GameShark code that is supposed to enable it, but the format is wrong so it won't work with my Action Replay. If it helps anyone with creating this code, the GameShark version of the code is (supposedly)

7089F5A153BB
10C6FC61E2C9
70C160A0F3B3

It's also important that this code work on my actual AR Max Duo and Emerald Cart. I've been messing with a lot of codes that work perfectly on VBA but work incorrectly on my device and cart so I don't want this to happen again.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me!

Re: Action Replay Code Request?

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2015-02-25 17:31:02
I know this is almost 2 years late but you can convert codes using GameHacking.org's GBA code converter.