Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. - Page 2

Re: I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2013-10-21 13:03:26
Oh wow. Haven't even thought about Vietnamese Crystal for, like, ever.

Need to give it an actual playthrough some time. Only ever played it for DRUG BAG and that was it.

and apparently I'm also trying out capitalization again. Perhaps a sign of the end times?

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2013-10-21 13:41:16

Oh wow. Haven't even thought about Vietnamese Crystal for, like, ever.

Need to give it an actual playthrough some time. Only ever played it for DRUG BAG and that was it.

and apparently I'm also trying out capitalization again. Perhaps a sign of the end times?

I have Viet Crystal ROM, but that's about it. I've barely played it.

(heck, I remember something on trs back when it was alive, where someone bought a Crystal cart from ebay that turned out to be viet crystal lol)

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2013-10-21 17:21:54

(heck, I remember something on trs back when it was alive, where someone bought a Crystal cart from ebay that turned out to be viet crystal lol)

I remember a thing somehwere where someone bought a used Gen II cart (can't remember which game) from Gamestop and the previous owner had replaced the entire game with some creepypasta modified version…

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2013-10-21 19:14:22

I remember a thing somehwere where someone bought a used Gen II cart (can't remember which game) from Gamestop and the previous owner had replaced the entire game with some creepypasta modified version…

Lost Silver?

I have Viet Crystal ROM, but that's about it. I've barely played it.

Probably because it doesn't seem worth the time until you're reminded about its ridiculousness.

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2013-10-21 23:15:05

Lost Silver?

Oh that's the one, but I had thought that Lost Silver version existed before the creepypasta, from the looks of it the guy made the story and then the game got made after, though…

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-10-22 00:27:38

Lost Silver?

Oh that's the one, but I had thought that Lost Silver version existed before the creepypasta, from the looks of it the guy made the story and then the game got made after, though…

That guy asked the author for the permission to make the game (in GameMaker, not ROM hacking), and then the Hidden part was added by request of the author.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2013-10-25 21:25:44

Lost Silver?

That guy asked the author for the permission to make the game (in GameMaker, not ROM hacking), and then the Hidden part was added by request of the author.
I used to love playing that late at night with the lights out (it was less dangerous.) What a feeling it evoked.

Also, glad to be reminded of Vietnamese Crystal. :P