Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Eeveelutions - Page 1

Eeveelutions

Posted by: PokeGlitchFanatic
Date: 2014-05-03 11:41:43
I am allowing people to vote 6 times.Twice for each eeveelution they like.

Provide an explanation of why,too!
8)

Re: Eeveelutions

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2014-05-03 11:47:18

Vaporeon: love its aquatic design. It's the first Water type I EV trained for competitive purposes back in gen 3 and still use it occasionally. And it's absolutely cute on PokeAmie. :)

Flareon: the false prophet. Jk, but it's so fluffy and cute. And it helps with my fur taste. Had good times with it back in Pokemon Online too.

Jolteon: dat badass look, yet cute like all Eeveelutions. Also has some stories with me on battling. Several usernames of mine on the internet are somewhat tied with it.

Leafeon: this one is pretty underrated, even more than Flareon. But I find it really cute, love its leafy traits. It looks like a cute shota.

Sylveon: the girlyboy dragonslayer. This thing is absolutely cute, at very first it hadn't caught me like it did now. Love its cry, and it's fucking cute as well at PokeAmie.

Re: Eeveelutions

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-05-03 20:53:28
Espeon is awesome. It's an adorable purple cat and has the best cry of all Eeveelutions. Also, dat Shadow Ball.

Trying to evolve it before it learns Psychic is painful, though. But then again, I like Psybeam more.

Too bad it's helpless against Umbreon ;-;

>One vote for Flareon

Lol.