Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Weird Poke-youtuber observation - Page 1

Weird Poke-youtuber observation

Posted by: PokeGlitchFanatic
Date: 2014-05-30 19:59:48
Ok, this is for everybody who is a fan of Missingnoxpert.

Re: Weird Poke-youtuber observation

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-05-31 02:54:10

lol who the fuck is that?

Posted by: hpoké_coloradohugge
Date: 2014-05-31 04:12:51

im a great fan of him, I started watching his videos with his shiny-hunting before he uploaded let's glitch pokémon yellow =)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-05-31 05:38:11

But what is? Don't leave us hanging like that. There's a limit to how much susp- OH NO
THEY GOT HER
THEY KILLED POKEGLITCHFANATIC RIGHT THERE AS SHE WAS TYPING HER POST AND yeah I dunno.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-05-31 10:22:32
What is this thread about exactly?

Posted by: PokeGlitchFanatic
Date: 2014-05-31 14:26:05
Im not dead dont worry.
Ok, so there is a youtuber by the name of Test Name.
He hasn't posted in over a year, but i believe he is a young MissingnoXpert.
Check out his channel.
Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGNoNamesAvailLOL/featured
Ok. Reasons i think my theory is right:

He does pokemon glitching videos,just like Xpert
A channel that he recommends is MissingnoXpert
In one of his videos,when he enters the tweaking abyss, he says
"No cheating device."  Just like Xpert….
And the final reason is that not a lot of glitch youtubers do commentary, and both channels do.
If anybody has a youtube account, could they ask him for me? It would be cool.

Date: 2014-06-01 16:50:17

Im not dead dont worry.
Ok, so there is a youtuber by the name of Test Name.
He hasn't posted in over a year, but i believe he is a young MissingnoXpert.
Check out his channel.
Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGNoNamesAvailLOL/featured
Ok. Reasons i think my theory is right:

He does pokemon glitching videos,just like Xpert
A channel that he recommends is MissingnoXpert
In one of his videos,when he enters the tweaking abyss, he says
"No cheating device."  Just like Xpert….
And the final reason is that not a lot of glitch youtubers do commentary, and both channels do.
If anybody has a youtube account, could they ask him for me? It would be cool.

Yeah i kind of get what you mean, but i looked into it and i found alot of proof that tells that he is not MissingnoXpert (Look at attached picture) also; in one of "Noname/TestName"'s videos he mentions: "The gym leader from Gen 2" which is Jasmine, and since MissingoXpert is very well know of the Gen 2 games from when he played gold as a kid he knows very much and i think he would know her name. Also if you look at some of MissingnoXperts erliest videos you can tell that his voice and "Noname/TestName"'s voice is quite different.

But i get why you would have this theory, since they are quite alike. and i think "Noname/TestName" takes alot of inspiration from MissingoXpert.

Don't forget to check my Attachemt for further information ^^

Date: 2014-06-01 20:14:00

But what is? Don't leave us hanging like that. There's a limit to how much susp- OH NO
THEY GOT HER
THEY KILLED POKEGLITCHFANATIC RIGHT THERE AS SHE WAS TYPING HER POST AND yeah I dunno.

Yeah i know right….

So i'm assuming like the millions of other youtube channels out there who want money from ad revenue to make quality videos, copy some other famous youtuber and use our site and step by step methods and suddenly say "LOOK WHAT I DID GUYS, IT WAS ME, ALL ME" or some shit, and that's what's bringing the younger traffic in, them reffering to us. It's nothing new.
(and i'm assuming you're young by observations hPoke_coloradohugge, and PokeGlitchFanatic, but that could easily be a misconception. no offense if i'm wrong.)

Eh, at least it'll revive the site i guess.

Posted by: pokechu22
Date: 2014-06-01 20:59:58
MissingnoXpert is actualy fairly decent.  He talks about sources and such.  His videos do serve as a good visual demonstartion, and I don't feel like he is trying to copy someone else's style.  He's a good introduction.

Date: 2014-06-02 06:39:50

(and i'm assuming you're young by observations hPoke_coloradohugge, and PokeGlitchFanatic, but that could easily be a misconception. no offense if i'm wrong.)

*coughs* Im 18, thank you very much…

Date: 2014-06-02 21:17:40

*coughs* Im 18, thank you very much…

let me just.. here.

(and i'm assuming you're young by observations hPoke_coloradohugge, and PokeGlitchFanatic, but that could easily be a misconception. [size=36pt]no offense if i'm wrong[/size].)

so in case you're going to be angry and lose your cool, let me spell it out for you

"that could easily be a misconception" translates to "I could be wrong about that."
so if i'm wrong
"No offense if i'm wrong"
It was my bad
we all make mistakes

lets be friends and drink coffee with cream or something

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2014-06-02 23:47:34
You might like to remember that saying "no offense" doesn't make something not offensive (not that being unsure of someone's age is an offensive thing, I just feel like I should point this out).

Date: 2014-06-03 00:53:07

You might like to remember that saying "no offense" doesn't make something not offensive (not that being unsure of someone's age is an offensive thing, I just feel like I should point this out).

:P
Good point, but either way I said it could easily be a misconception. So is previously stating that "hey i might be wrong" not counter the false assumptions? I mean, i just stated it, so no sense in beating a cow that's already walking to the pen, right?Not to mention some of the members here have aspergers/autism which, in my case, makes it a lot harder to determine what's what. Not that should be an excuse or anything, but whatever here,

I apologize for my rude behavior, I'm kinda going through some sleep deficiency here.

Date: 2014-06-03 01:37:59

(and i'm assuming you're young by observations hPoke_coloradohugge, and PokeGlitchFanatic, but that could easily be a misconception. [size=36pt]no offense if i'm wrong[/size].)

so in case you're going to be angry and lose your cool, let me spell it out for you

"that could easily be a misconception" translates to "I could be wrong about that."
so if i'm wrong
"No offense if i'm wrong"
It was my bad
we all make mistakes

lets be friends and drink coffee with cream or something

Did i seem angry?
Lol, No then you misunderstood me. I KNOW that you didn't mean it in a offencive way, i was just pointing it out, to clearify. I didn't take it bad and it's not like i answerd in all CAPS with a bunch of exclamation marks, So i never said i would get angry or "lose my cool" (*my cool is allways on)…

I should probably be using smileys more so people can tell if im serious or not.  ;)

(Maybe you looked at Red which i has as a avatar pictue while you read it, Cause he looks f*cking pissed)