Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Yellow: All Defined Functions - Page 1

Pokemon Yellow: All Defined Functions

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-01-22 19:39:34
http://glitchcity.info/wiki/index.php?title=Pokemon_Yellow_predefined_functions_list

GOD, that took a long time!
It's complete though. I hope you all enjoy my 3 weeks of work.

Re: Pokemon Yellow: All Defined Functions

Posted by: Nerator
Date: 2017-01-01 06:46:14
Hello!
I thought you might be interested in this little work I've done.
Here is the list of jump locations of all predefined functions in debug yellow ROM (including glitch ones). Some of them jump to RAM, so may be they can be manipulated.
Also about predef 0x1E, which is stated to be nonfunctional in your list. Actually it calls GiveItem, which gives item based on registers BC: item ID comes from B, amount from C. I always got 32 Repels from using it (i checked in overworld and in battle), not sure, if it can be manipulated though.

P.S. Sorry for necrobumping

Re: Pokemon Yellow: All Defined Functions

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2017-01-01 08:05:59
Necro is fine if info is added. and… Thanks! Go ahead and add it to the Wiki page… or the Talk page if you don't want to edit the page itself. As the page states, things may have changed based on different factors. Feel free to keep looking!