Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon XD references the truck - Page 1

Pokemon XD references the truck

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2016-03-12 11:48:19
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Actually makes a reference to the truck from the Generation I games and their remakes. In Verse mode, if you fight a certain CPU trainer in Quick battle's Normal mode, (I think it's normal mode anyway) at the start of the battle she'll say "There's no pokemon under the truck. You might find a Muk. That's a little poem I wrote, do you like it?" or something like that. I can't remember her Roster right off though but I know she's a Beauty.

Re: Pokemon XD references the truck

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2016-03-14 00:40:18
When she reference the trucc

Re: Pokemon XD references the truck

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2016-03-15 18:39:16
You have to go to Vs. Mode and use quick battle then select battle with the CPU. She's one of the random trainers you can face. Can't remember what her roster is, but I think she's one of the ones in normal difficulty iirc.