Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokémon Go - Page 1

Pokémon Go

Posted by: Mindslash
Date: 2016-08-09 21:15:28
Have any of you played Pokémon Go yet? What's your opinion on it? I've heard some bad things about it, but I don't find it that bad at all…

Re: Pokémon Go

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-08-09 21:38:54
I haven't played it, but I've heard it's a very fun little time waster. Or it was, until the FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE started playing it, according to /vp/. I couldn't stop laughing when my friend told me Koffing [size=1pt]and presumably Rotom-O and Probopass if they add more[/size] were found in the Holocaust Memorial.

Some of the nonoffensive (read: unfunny) locations Pokémon have been found in are cool too. There be Gyarados swimmin' in Niagara Falls, so I hear.

Posted by: ravioli
Date: 2016-08-09 22:42:21
Cool but got boring. Also NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-02-17 18:30:40
I'm a die hard Pokemon Go player. I try to keep my catching streaks going at the very least, if I don't make it out to stops. I'm currently at level 33, and I almost have a complete Kanto dex. (I'm missing the Regionals that aren't exclusive to my country, I have plenty of Tauros!) I'm on Mystic, and I have a few shiny Pokemon but it took me forever to get a 10km egg! I know this topic is old, but does anyone else play Go?

Posted by: BlueAce2001
Date: 2019-05-16 14:42:18
I don't know why but most people think you need to go the location of the Pokemon in Pokemon Go all you do is go by it still don't know why.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-16 23:49:36

I don't know why but most people think you need to go the location of the Pokemon in Pokemon Go all you do is go by it still don't know why.
Care to maybe reword that a bit? It's tough to tell what you're trying to say.

Posted by: BlueAce2001
Date: 2019-05-17 10:48:36
Sorry I 'm was trying to say In Pokemon GO to catch a Pokemon you don't need to go to it you just need to by the general area of it to catch it

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-05-17 20:53:21
I'd still need to travel to get regionals though. :P I'm not spoofing, I don't want my account getting banned. xD