Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The REAL reason Sun and Moon are so large. - Page 1

The REAL reason Sun and Moon are so large.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-12-01 15:00:16
Basicly. It's 2 in 1. If you beat the game and go to the Altar of the Sunne/ Altar of the Moone and have Solgaleo/Lunala in your party, there will be a wormhole. Go thru it and you will be in the opposing game! Amazing? Huh?
I found this while I wanted to get a Cosmog.

Re: The REAL reason Sun and Moon are so large.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-12-01 16:12:01
You can find Mew under the red truck near Hau'oli City's Pokémon Center.

My dad's boss's drinking buddy's uncle's dog walker's neighbor's grandfather is John Gamefreak and he said so himself in an email he sent me but I can't show you the email because I accidentally deleted it my mistake.

Posted by: Exegutt0r
Date: 2016-12-01 16:30:21
i found mewsixtynine when sungalio necrozma lunala and cosmog combined with mewtwo and mew. he super hard catch and loook like this and levl 999999999
[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2daysfm.png[/img]

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-12-01 16:55:50
Bruh that's Mewsixtyeight. Mewsixtynine has four penises sprouting from its head not 3.

Date: 2016-12-02 06:42:12
C'mon guys, I don't fall for this. What I said is the real real. Come on! Try it!

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-12-02 08:07:56
I just got a copypasta keyboard, and I'm golla use it.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-12-03 17:32:42
I mean, it's not really the opposite game because nothing aside from the time and a few locations change. You still can't find Pokemon that are exclusive to the other version of the game and you can't evolve Cosmog into the other legendary. Basically the only thing that changes is the time.

Date: 2016-12-04 01:06:45
But, then, what else is it that makes this game over 3 GB large?

Date: 2016-12-04 02:45:25

But, then, what else is it that makes this game over 3 GB large?

Most of it is graphical stuff I'd imagine. Coming up with 802 three-dimensional models for each Pokemon probably takes up a lot of space, on top of having to animate them and have them perform different actions. Plus the more detailed player models, overworld, and cutscenes probably take up a bit of space as well.

Outside of that, it's probably the Festival Plaza and Care System that take up another large portion of data.

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-12-04 08:42:46
… I like that someone came along and ruined a shitpost.  :XD:

Date: 2016-12-05 14:02:48

NO FUN ALLOWED

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2016-12-07 11:09:01

NO FUN ALLOWED

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/731/143/3e3.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Exegutt0r
Date: 2016-12-11 18:32:40

C'mon guys, I don't fall for this. What I said is the real real. Come on! Try it!
I know this is true.