Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

What happens if you randomize ORAS a bit too much... - Page 1

What happens if you randomize ORAS a bit too much...

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-12-20 11:39:55
Well, Brendan/Orlando became a old women, my mother is Maxie, Machokes are icy rocks, and Sidney screams like one. I didn't even get to the first fight and it's already amazing.
Also, this:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/h4h7B8tl.jpg[/img]
Then Sidney screams that he hopes we'll both be able to meet more Pokémon on our journeys, and 2 of him leave. Then my mother talks with me about Pokéblocks. And I find myself in Lumiose City.
Also, the Azuril Doll is a old man. And when I try to run, I slide instead.
The note on the table says "Do you feel anything in particular when you look up at this wall?".
Also, I was forced to re-randomize the models, as saving crashed the game due to animation errors, I was a map before.
It's amazing. The power of pk3DS.
I forgot to mention that a Tourist was chasing a moving berry that was screaming, then he himself turned into a berry.