Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Best battle teams for Gen 7 - Page 1

Best battle teams for Gen 7

Posted by: shatteredClockworks
Date: 2017-01-25 00:06:30
You can always have the best pokemon, but you can't always have the best battle teams.
In fact, if they aren't carefully planned, you could seriously get effed in pokemon gl
My battle team:
Alakazam
Salamence
Lunala (Moon Lord)
Gengar (Aradia)
Pheromaaosa (Roxy)
Guzzlord (Lunatic)

What's yours?
Also post any dream teams
:D

Re: Best battle teams for Gen 7

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-01-25 19:53:32
«Aradia»
Come give me a big hug brother.
Sorry, I misspelled it.
C0M3 G1V3 M3 4 B1G HUG BR0TH3R

Date: 2017-01-25 20:36:13

«Aradia»
Sorry, I misspelled it.

ARE YOU A HOMESTUCK TOO??
EEEEEEE

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2017-01-25 21:31:10
Mine are:

Cloyster
@Focus Sash

Icicle Spear
Rock Blast
Shell Smash
Hydro Pump

Latios
@Dragonium Z

Dragon Pulse
Psyshock
Thunderbolt
Calm Mind

Landorus
@Groundium Z

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Substitute

Volcarona
@Lum Berry

Quiver Dance
Heat Wave
Bug Buzz
Hidden Power (Ground)

All are obtained and EV trained legitimately. Decent IVs. Latios has max Sp. Atk and Sp. Def (bottle capped, its Sp. Def was previously "no good") and if I get another Bottle Cap I may max out its "Decent" Defense. Landorus has max Speed. Volcarona's IVs are all very high but not perfect.

I don't know how good this set is, but it's not that great. Fast ice types like Frosslass and also bulky ones might get me unless I'm using Volcarona, as Rock Blast could easily miss, not be powerful enough etc.

In one of Verlisify's videos he talks about an exploit to get Bottle Caps really easily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUa6F7uGmKQ

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-01-26 10:35:48

«Aradia»
Sorry, I misspelled it.

ARE YOU A HOMESTUCK TOO??
EEEEEEE

hey ii found 2omeone el2e to talk about thii2 2hiit.
ii diidnt read the whole 2tuff, 2adly. but "[2] Wake" ii2 AMAZIING. Plu2 tiime-travel 2henaniigans.

Date: 2017-01-26 10:45:24
But this is a Pokemon Glitch forum.
Guess this belongs more in the "General" topic group.
Because that is where you can talk about almost anything.
;D

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2017-05-23 11:57:01
My team:
Primarina, Butterfree, Ribombee, Lycanroc, Arcanine, Comfey :U

Names and stats…sometime. Not the very best, i know, but i also haven't 'won' yet. Also, Butterfree is gonna be replaced. With Lucario (…who will likely be a riolu for awhile due to the lame 'friendship' evolution requirements :U)

Also plan on naming riolu/lucario after korrina…even if its male (hah, that'll make me look 'straight'….yeah, right lol)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2017-06-06 01:03:14

Mine are:

Cloyster
@Focus Sash

Icicle Spear
Rock Blast
Shell Smash
Hydro Pump

This Cloyster build is f**king beast. I used this commonly throughout Gen 6 and it would tear through teams quicker than a kid tearing open presents on Christmas morning.

How are you EV training your party optimally? I've wanted to get back into competitive battling in Gen 7 but I haven't figured out how to quickly and effectively EV train my Pokemon yet. In Gen 6, it was so easy with Horde Battles. Now that Horde Battles are gone, I have no idea where to start.

Posted by: TheSixthItem
Date: 2017-06-24 09:55:59

Mine are:

Cloyster
@Focus Sash

Icicle Spear
Rock Blast
Shell Smash
Hydro Pump

This Cloyster build is f**king beast. I used this commonly throughout Gen 6 and it would tear through teams quicker than a kid tearing open presents on Christmas morning.

How are you EV training your party optimally? I've wanted to get back into competitive battling in Gen 7 but I haven't figured out how to quickly and effectively EV train my Pokemon yet. In Gen 6, it was so easy with Horde Battles. Now that Horde Battles are gone, I have no idea where to start.

SOS battles do the same as hordes. Also, if you haven't updated yet, you can INSTANTLY max out EVs via the poke pelago glitch and if you have sun, you can use the rare kitchen method to get easy level 100s and IV train them