Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

How do we get event Pokemon for Platinum - Page 1

How do we get event Pokemon for Platinum

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2017-11-29 22:45:26
Ok so what glitches can I use to get Shaymin,Arceus,Darkrai, and Manaphy without an AR in Pokemon Platinum? Not Diamond, not Pearl, PLATIMUM!
So if anyone knows what safe glitches I can use than please tell me.
Btw The Pokemon Company's next games should be called InfraRed and UltraViolet!

Re: How do we get event Pokemon for Platinum

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2017-11-30 06:20:52
None as of now, sorry

Date: 2017-11-30 07:02:16
Ok Thanks. But are most of the glitches for Diamond and Pearl fairly safe cause actually I have a friend with diamond or pearl and he has an extra copy so I could either ask him tI use the glitch or ask him for the extra.

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2017-11-30 08:56:36
As often with glitches, if a glitch is performed the exact right way, it's safe. Done without being careful, it could lead to catastrophies :)

Date: 2017-11-30 12:13:54
Ok well I think this topic is mostly done but if anyone is willing to explore the different possibilities than please share any break through with this topic!
Thanks! B-)

Date: 2018-01-07 19:00:48
I am asking Cryo if he can research a way to bypass the invisible wall in Platinum.
I'm so concerned about this because I don't know anyone with events that I can clone or a copy of Diamond or Pearl and I already beat the Elite Four and I'm working in my Pokedex. I need help with my events. Luckily I got Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on launch day so I won't miss any events hopfully. I missed most events up to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire because I barley knew anything about the existents of Pokemon and I missed Sun and Moon because I didn't have a 3DS until October 2017.