Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

I beat Pocket Monsters Go Go Go! - Page 1

I beat Pocket Monsters Go Go Go!

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2006-12-26 02:38:12
PMGO^3 is a pirate of Smurfs Nightmare, but the graphics and some text got changed a lot to reflect the Pokemon theme. Although there are still some things that are very un-Pokemon.

I went though all the levels, ending the game with score 217,900 and six hearts, and I was taken outside with a human saying, "Hi! Pikachu! I will go to the home free from any dark sides. Will you go away with me." with exact engrish. XD

There are no credits. The game just ends with Meowth sitting on the ground, angry, and imagining a meowth walking back and forth then exploding. It also thinks of the other Pokemon getting destoryed.

So it's possible to get the game beaten. XD

Ratings:
Overall: 7/10
Gameplay: 6/10
-Story: 3/10
-There's not really much to the story, but you're rescuing a trainer.
-Levels: 9/10
-They are sidescrolling levels, although hard. XD
Music: 9/10
The music is pretty good. It's something to listen to when you're bored.
Graphics: 5/10
-Background: 6/10
-They're pretty decent. The houses are cool. XD
-Sprites: 9/10
-I think they're well-drawn. XD
-Colors: 2/10
-Only purple, orange, and yellow… ._.

Yeah, it's a good pirate, and you should play it to pass the time sometimes.

But not as good as Pokemon Diamond and Jade. XD

The ROM's included, and yes, even though it's a ROM, even TRsRockin has this pirate on its site.

Re: I beat Pocket Monsters Go Go Go!

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-12-26 11:42:51
Awsome!!
Oh  also i didnt get pokemon diamond (the pirated one) for christmas =[
oh well.