Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Blue Recuse Team Storyline [spoliers!!beware!] - Page 1

Pokemon Blue Recuse Team Storyline [spoliers!!beware!]

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-12-30 13:22:50
[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300]SPOLIERS!!!!!11!!![/glow][/size]Wahhh!!When I was playing PKMN Blue Recuse team this morning at 1:30 it made me cry!I was at the part when there is a commotion in pokemon square and gengar told everyone about the ninetales legend,and he said how (my charater neko) was the human who got transformed into a pokemon cause he touched ninetales tail and garvidor sacrificed herself.And then they started to attack (neko) and when everyone gasped and told me to leave.

^___^;; My charater is a mudkip (neko) and my partner cydnaquiel

Re: Pokemon Blue Recuse Team Storyline [spoliers!!beware!]

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-01-06 11:48:06
It made me gasp and then when I had completed my way through the legendary birds and got back, the Pokemon News I recieved was very funny.
Shame my friend deleted that save file. And now I'm stuck on Articuno.

Date: 2007-01-06 19:15:13
i know articuno is so hard!BUT I BEAT HIM! =]
what happens after that/you beat the game or what?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-01-07 08:45:01
You need to find Ninetales, Sort out everything, Find out that a comet will destroy the planet, find Rayquaza, Defeat it, ask it to save the world, Get turned almost back into human, then back to a Pokemon, watch the credits, reboot the game, Find yourself back at home, Talk to Snubull whom evolved, Talk to Lombre who drowned, Go to the cave, Find out that anyone can be the Leader, Evolve probably, Go beat Kyroge, See Spinda who gives you a feather, Go beat the legendary dogs, then Ho-oh, Then see that Latios has stolen Stuff from Kecleon, Go beat him, Save his sister, Let them Join the rescue team, Go beat the Regis and Mew, Go Find Jirachi, Fight Deoxys and it's evil clones, Befriend The ledgendary birds, Fight Lugia, And Mewtwo, Get to Diamond rank then followed by Lucario rank.

The usual….. 

Date: 2007-01-08 18:44:44
ah.now i notceid something else happened now =]

i have to go to some woods…i dont remeber. XD
letme look again

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-07 21:17:26
I think youd be crying at the end of the game

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-03-09 14:53:40
:o dude, i play as cyndaquil and MY partner is mudkip! thats so cool! anyways pokemon mystery dungeon blue DEFINITELY has the best storyline in all pokemon games! i almost cried too when they set out on their journey as fugitives! of course right now, ive already gotten EVERY dungeon and im typhlosion

Posted by: Shiny Espeon
Date: 2007-04-07 16:25:19
I have md blue. I'm a Espeon, and my partner's a Meganium. The game has a really touching storyline, but Chunsoft really screwed up the pokemon graphics. :/

Date: 2007-04-13 17:12:15
yeah i kinda finshed the game. :P
i evolved my mudkip and cyndaquil

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-04-14 13:19:18

I was crying. I was also crying when I tried to get Ho - oh on my team for the third time, with ALL the requirements met, and it didn't join my team.  :(

Date: 2007-04-14 18:00:35
awww
that sucks.
wow i want ho-oh in my party!

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-14 16:37:19

How true xD
The true human in the legend is Gengar.

Date: 2007-06-19 06:52:37
ZOMGERS
thats amazing.
nothing exciting happen to me yet but smergle joined my team so i can change the flag design :P how exciting.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-19 11:51:15

How true xD
The true human in the legend is Gengar.

Well that wasn't obvious. I realised that before I completed it. I realised it as soon as I saw Gengar.
And why do you guys find it hard? It is easy!