What makes a PKMN TCG Deck legal/illegal - Page 1
[size=12pt][/size] Pokemon TCG![size=8pt][/size]
So I'm a noob at PKMN TCG and am building a deck of random cards, but don't want to get disqualified for banned cards so here are my questions.
1. If the card is not banned but is old like say a old powered card from the first series could I use that, or can I only use the more recent 2018 cards?
2. Just a rule check. If you lose a battle and the opponent has taken prize cards do they keep the prize cards or do I get them back?
3. Is there only certain combinations you can use or can I make my own unique deck?
Anything that is not in the current rotation isn't legal.
Well let me ask this. Is this deck legal for either local or even the championship? I mean I probably won't go to that any time soon but I need to know of this is a useable deck.
2. They're your opponent's cards to begin with, so I'm not sure what you're asking. Please play the game at least once before asking questions. Honestly, I'd still recommend the GBC game if you want to learn the rules.
3. You need at least one basic Pokémon in your deck and 60 cards total, but as long as you observe those rules, anything in the current rotation is legal.