Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Spaceworld Minecraft map - Page 1

Pokemon Spaceworld Minecraft map

Posted by: Agile-eagle1994
Date: 2018-12-13 18:50:07
I'm working on a Minecraft map of the Pokemon Spaceworld region in Minecraft, and it's meant to be used with the Pokecube mod, which is a Pokemon mod that you can add extra custom Pokemon to with resource packs. I actually created a resource pack that has the majority of the Pokemon from the Spaceworld demo in it, and there are Pokemon centers with working PCs and healing machines and subbiomes and trainers as well. c: If anyone wants me to post screenshots, I'd be glad to. I actually had an older version of the map which had a texture pack to be used with it as well, but I abandoned that version.
Screenshots list: High Tech, which is called Olivine City in the map, the interior to Olivine's Aquarium, first floor of gyms, Violet City/Old City, Kanto, and Silent Hills.
LINK TO DOWNLOAD MAP: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/pokecube-gold-silver-spaceworld-map/settings/general
If anyone is playing the map and has issues with it, please send me a PM or reply on this thread.

Re: Pokemon Spaceworld Minecraft map

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-12-13 19:05:36

Add me on Discord if you want me to give you the IP, but make sure you're someone I trust like MissingnoXpert, ChickasaurusGL or TheZZaZZGlitch, otherwise I will probably deny your friend request.
That's a bit of a shame, as that isn't very many members. I'm not that into Minecraft myself and would most likely just look, but I'd say the Discord server would be a safe place to post it. Occasional heatednss and goofiness aside, it's a well-moderated place, as the forum is, and not big enough to pose a risk in my opinion. Up to you, of course.

Date: 2018-12-13 20:28:17
I see your point, but I just have trust issues because strangers often prove themselves not worthy of trust, y'know? Here's a screenshot of Olivine's aquarium:
EDIT: I have added a Discord link to the server for the map. c: You can look at screenshots there and download the map to play in single player, but you can only join the Minecraft server version of it if I trust you.

Date: 2018-12-25 19:05:39
Just in case anyone is curious, I have nearly finished this map and will be glad to offer it up for download.
But just so everyone knows, this map REQUIRES some mods! Namely, Pokecube, Custom NPCs, Just A Few Fish, Pokecube Alternative, SimpleDimensions, and a few others. c:
The interiors to buildings which are "bigger on the inside" are actually in a SimpleDimensions dimension that has all of the interiors on it, DO NOT DIE IN THIS DIMENSION OR YOU WILL BE STUCK DYING FOREVER!

Date: 2019-01-18 12:44:35
I have updated the OP with a link to download the map. Feel free to play on it if you have Minecraft!
I figured this would be a good reason for a bump since I put a lot of effort into this map, and I wouldn't want people to overlook it.