Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

What are your favourite types? - Page 1

What are your favourite types?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-04-02 11:40:19
What are your favourite Pokémon types? Mine? Fairy and Electric. :)

Re: What are your favourite types?

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-04-02 15:12:00
My favorite designs tend to be those of Normal or Steel types. Rock would probably be my third.

Date: 2019-04-02 15:14:21
Nice :)

Yes, I feel Rock is quite an underrated type. I like for instance Sturdy Gigalith with Custap Berry set.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-04-04 15:40:19
Steel, Fire, and Dragon, are my top three, with Fire being my absolute favorite. I've only chosen Fire starters throughout my entire Pokemon career.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-04-04 20:55:13
My top three favorites are dark, psychic, and ghost. I was happy when Gen 2 introduced dark types, and gen 1 psychic types were OP but that's why I love that type. xD Though it's ironic that my favorite is super effective against my other two favorites.

Posted by: MewFlare
Date: 2019-04-05 15:18:34
3 way tie between Water, Psychic, and Dragon

Date: 2020-03-06 11:50:49
In addition to Fairy and Electric, I like Dragon and Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Water.