Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Rare Catches that Make No Fucking Sense - Page 1

Rare Catches that Make No Fucking Sense

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-05-24 13:33:57
https://twitter.com/TKOWL/status/1131620384799903744

is good read

Re: Rare Catches that Make No Fucking Sense

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-25 18:59:21

is good read
I've been pretty lenient about the grammar rules, but I think this is starting to push it a bit.

As for the link…hm. It's a good list of outliers in the ways Pokémon are encountered, but every world has its own logic. Maybe I'm just jaded with the "weird" parts in the games that don't include glitches, seeing as I originally went nuts about the level 3 Electrode in FRLG but just see it as one more programmed possibility now. Not my thing, but 8,000 seem to agree it's worth a look.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-05-25 19:13:38

is good read
I've been pretty lenient about the grammar rules, but I think this is starting to push it a bit.
Everyone knows I can grammar, i'm just memeing.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-25 19:18:24

is good read
Everyone knows I can grammar, i'm just memeing.
I'm aware. I just don't consider it warranted when the meme itself involves breaking the rules. Like I said, I'm lenient in that area, but I don't want this to start looking like a chatroom.