Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

PSR Marathon 2019 - Page 1

PSR Marathon 2019

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-08-24 03:17:32
[img]https://panels-images.twitch.tv/panel-62323782-image-15a1c220-5e49-48f4-b51b-09cdb3c0275d[/img]

This is more than a bit late (hopefully it was linked on Discord), but thought I'd mention to those interested here that the PSR 2019 Marathon is currently under way. Seeing Colosseum and that new glitched Yellow route was great, and while Gaia isn't my favorite Gen 3 hack, it's the right move to give quality fanworks like that and Uranium (airing at the end of today!) the attention they deserve.

Here's the schedule. Highlights for me today if I can make it to them are probably the four-way Red glitchless race between four new names in the scene (another good move), TCG 1, and Uranium. wartab is running Alpha Sapphire currently. Sunday has a (presumably updated?) TAS of Blue from TIKevin83. Whatever your highlights would be, they're probably in there somewhere.

Re: PSR Marathon 2019

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-08-24 12:24:37
Has anyone else checked this out? Red race just ended, and TCG 1 is coming up.
Blazephlozard: There is some manipping but not like a fully set manip route yet
tecul1: there are manips in the run but they arent need
tecul1: ed
Blazephlozard: yeah, TCG1 RNG goes every frame during soft resets so even if there was a full manip route you'd have to deal with frame 'luck'

Kevin confirmed it's the same Blue TAS as his recent one, but it's worth seeing the Rock Tunnel segment if you haven't yet.

XD is finishing up now! Next up is the highly-optimized LeafGreen. I'm still in and out, but pop in and say hi if you're interested!

Re: PSR Marathon 2019

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-06 11:37:01
Colosseum, cool. In Pokémon XD, there is a mysterious glitch right at the end on Citadark Island. It involves the moving platforms and lets you go out of bounds. Currently I'm unsure if anyone figured out the cause. Vaeporsage wondered if it was to do with the model of one of the Cipher member's Wailord. This statement though may be subject to confirmation bias, and (I'm in the same trap) I seem to remember acting on what Vae said but still not securing the glitch. https://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?topic=8229.0