Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

We have history, folks! - Page 1

We have history, folks!

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2019-09-15 21:55:19
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3jP5L6S.jpg[/img]

Re: We have history, folks!

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-09-15 22:26:50
oh yeah, twitter shit its pants

i get that this is his first and such but i stopped caring about the anime at like
the second series
forgot what it's called

Posted by: CytricAcid
Date: 2019-09-15 22:53:52
ash and pikachu's faces bother me intensely. consistent proportions? what is that?

Date: 2019-09-16 10:29:20

ash and pikachu's faces bother me intensely. consistent proportions? what is that?
that too

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2019-09-20 21:32:48
insane. even SportsNation and CNN covered it.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-09-21 11:05:16
People are forgetting that this isn't his first victory though. Yes I'm aware that the Orange Islands wasn't canon, and not technically a league but a win is a win. :P

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-09-22 00:40:52
I'm very curious to see if they'll even keep him around in the anime anymore considering he's won a league championship. With Sword and Shield taking the franchise in a new direction (no more National Dex, different location geographically), I wonder if they'll do a full-scale reboot of the anime series, as well?

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-09-22 18:39:35
I'm assuming Ask finally won some sort of important battle to break the tradition, but wow, I can't even remember when you were last here, xparasite9!

Date: 2019-09-22 19:28:18

I'm assuming Ask finally won some sort of important battle to break the tradition, but wow, I can't even remember when you were last here, xparasite9!
impressive for a search engine, innit? xD

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-09-24 12:53:55

impressive for a search engine, innit? xD
Oh, goodness. :P In my defense, though, the Norwegian for ash is aske!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-06 11:30:05
CongrASHulations!