Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Looking for legit Melmetal. - Page 1

Looking for legit Melmetal.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-02-13 12:19:28
Umm does anyone have one please to complete my dex? (please no PKSM, PkHex, etc.) I can offer Shinies, and various legendaries like Keldeo (I may have more than one Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, as well). All as far as I know are legit, and won't trade any that seem illegitimate. I have a Level 100 Shiny Scrafty, most the Odd Egg Shinies as far as I know, all(?) the Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon wormhole Shinies, others. We can reply with a Link Code. Also I have almost a full Pokédex (not a living dex anymore though; just have got all 1-808 up to some point; so can help with that but please no scamming). Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Looking for legit Melmetal.

Posted by: coloradohugge
Date: 2020-02-14 00:26:09
Hi,

I know it's not what you're requesting - But I have one if you want to touch trade and just trade it back and fourth simply for the Pokédex Entry.
But if you're looking for one to add to a living dex then i completely understand if you're not interested.

Let me know regardless! =)

edit: Actually now that I think about it. Melmetal shouldn't actually be part of the galar dex until the DLC. So even if we did trade one back and fourth I just realized that it wouldn't do much. Hmm. Unless it has it pre-registered later when the updated Galar Dex gets releases during the DLC later this summer.

Posted by: CasualPokePlayer
Date: 2020-02-14 02:04:54
Home has a Pokedex, that's where living dexes would be stored now

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-02-14 03:18:57
Thanks both :). @coloradohugge, I'd prefer to wait until someone wants to trade one permanently, thank you though! ^^