Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

my battle mountain journey to the top chikorita here i come!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 1

my battle mountain journey to the top chikorita here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-02-20 21:36:21
ive just intered battle mountain in xd i have a deoxys (shiny) lvl 100 a rayquaza lvl 100 a blaziken lvl 100 another blaziken lvl 100 and a groundon lvl 83

can i make it???

stay tuned to find out please post for commets

Re: my battle mountain journey to the top chikorita here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-21 10:16:48
You don't have lugia yet but you have a deoxys (shiny) lvl 100 a rayquaza lvl 100 a blaziken lvl 100 another blaziken lvl 100 and a groundon lvl 83. :(

Date: 2007-02-21 21:59:48
i have lugia traded to my emrald but it got dleleted by a bad egg hatching error

plus my old gameshark broke for my emrsld :( but im getting a new one tomorrow :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Date: 2007-02-22 17:23:08

I have Lugia traded to my Emerald but it got deleted by a bad egg hatching error. :'(

That's what you get for game sharking! (P.S. I fixed your grammar and spelling ;))

Date: 2007-02-24 13:29:00
eh i quit that battle mountain thing plus now red rescue team….. i have 9999999 rescue points and im lucario rank and i got deoxys mewtwo and ho ho all friend areas and all dungeons plus i found a secret place know as…. THE HUMAN WORLD!!! its the debug  menu in red rescue team gameshark code list try it but i did but my gameshark just broke down!!! CRAPITY CRAP CRAP!!!

Date: 2007-02-25 18:53:32
9999999 rescue points? The human world?

Yourlying ;D

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-02-26 12:44:55
Since the m incident everyone has been accused of lying.

[size=16pt]Don't lie! And don't acuse people of lying![/size] Well inless you post cold hard evidence that they are.