Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

When in the blue hell - Page 1

When in the blue hell

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2012-10-02 00:27:56
is the public beta going to end?  AFAICT the site's been good and ready for some months now, so I most certainly hope it doesn't end up languishing in beta forever and thus driving away many users new and old.

Re: When in the blue hell

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-02 20:55:21

is the public beta going to end?  AFAICT the site's been good and ready for some months now, so I most certainly hope it doesn't end up languishing in beta forever and thus driving away many users new and old.

I second this.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2013-01-02 21:07:39
I'm assuming there's still a few "behind the scenes" things the admins have to take care of, however I will say that looking at the board it seems pretty stable. I haven't noticed any glitches on the forums… Though I do have a suggestion for the wiki, but i'll post a thread in the appropriate part of the forum. Even if there's still stuff going on, perhaps you guys could send a mass email to all the members stating the board is up, and that way you could get more help with bug hunting on the forums. (Though like I stated above, there seems to be nothing wrong with the forums.)

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-02 21:19:15

I'm assuming there's still a few "behind the scenes" things the admins have to take care of, however I will say that looking at the board it seems pretty stable. I haven't noticed any glitches on the forums… Though I do have a suggestion for the wiki, but i'll post a thread in the appropriate part of the forum. Even if there's still stuff going on, perhaps you guys could send a mass email to all the members stating the board is up, and that way you could get more help with bug hunting on the forums. (Though like I stated above, there seems to be nothing wrong with the forums.)

See I would assume that, but considering I said that months ago I'm not going to agree. It'd be nice when I type in glitchcity.info, the forums show up. Instead of the message that's been there a year. I know we all have lives and are busy outside of GCL but the site seems pretty stable to me and I don't see why we shouldn't open it to the public. I mean we've gotten a lot of new members now too, not as many as usual though. The message puts them off. And not everyone's email is listed publicly/who checks their email anyway? Idk.