Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Glitch Submissions - Page 1

Glitch Submissions

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2013-01-03 23:44:04
Will we ever get to submit glitches again after the completion of the Wiki and the movement of the site out of beta?

Because, outside of reading the Denied Submissions for entertainment (which I currently have multiple topics in), it was a great thing to do to grow the site. Without it, we wouldn't have discovered the Celebi Trick; at least, not as quickly as we did with the submissions.

Re: Glitch Submissions

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-01-04 11:19:18
I forgot we used to have submissions… But I agree that it should be brought back.
Idk who WAS in charge of accepting submissions but if that person is inactive that should be taken care of too. And plus denied submissions are fun as hell to read.

Re: Glitch Submissions

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-01-04 12:21:18

Will we ever get to submit glitches again after the completion of the Wiki and the movement of the site out of beta?

Because, outside of reading the Denied Submissions for entertainment (which I currently have multiple topics in), it was a great thing to do to grow the site. Without it, we wouldn't have discovered the Celebi Trick; at least, not as quickly as we did with the submissions.

<– There's a wiki right over there go edit it.

(The wiki replaced glitch submissions)