Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Member Groups - Page 1

Member Groups

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2013-02-28 19:59:44
Was looking through the member groups just now…

It's a very trivial thing, but some of them are quite outdated. There were a couple empty ones, and a few with a dearth of active members (for example, before I came back this week the two Decamark groups were made up of a grand total of 4 users who hadn't been active in two years).

Again, an extremely trivial topic, and if we don't want to fix what's not broken, that's fine. (Never mind the fact that I've been here for a couple days and here I am suggesting an overhaul of something.) I just feel some simplification and excising could be in order. Maybe combine a few groups and eliminate another few entirely.

Thoughts?

Re: Member Groups

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-03-01 07:50:41
From user groups topic:

I'm going to be making this topic defunct soon in order to remake it with updated information.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2013-03-01 12:06:46
Alright, makes sense. Apologies.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-03-01 18:27:01

Alright, makes sense. Apologies.

It's kay.