Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

A temporary chat box - Page 1

A temporary chat box

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-06-09 22:09:48
Our activity has increased slightly, but its still not 'there' yet. I was thinking of just having a temporary chat box until things pick up around here. What are your thoughts?

Re: A temporary chat box

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2013-06-10 11:02:39
Idea: revive the forum games and the RP board.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-06-10 17:12:39
Those are both active but don't receive much use.

Although your post did make me want to bring back MEGANIUM ADVENTURES!.

A temporary chatbox would be pretty nice though since not everyone uses the IRC channel. You could just stick it at the bottom of the page so it wouldn't be intrusive.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2013-06-16 21:38:55

A temporary chatbox would be pretty nice though since not everyone uses the IRC channel. You could just stick it at the bottom of the page so it wouldn't be intrusive.

That would definitely be intrusive.

For people who are scared of IRC, a link to Mibbit might make things easier.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-06-17 00:21:08

I already have a mibbit link up to the unofficial chatroom in the site announcemnents.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-06-18 15:24:49

I already have a mibbit link up to the unofficial chatroom in the site announcemnents.

I second the Mibbit idea, it's user friendly/easy to figure out.