Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

The site's still alive? - Page 1

The site's still alive?

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2013-09-24 04:38:39
I'm not sure where this should go, but here goes. Wow, there's still activity in here? I thought it died out years ago. I'm getting waves of nostalgia just staring at this page… I wonder if I should come back and start getting involved again. Oh man, it feels like so long ago… so what all's happened in my absence?  Sure have been gone a while, I wonder how many people here even remember me anymore.

Re: The site's still alive?

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2013-09-24 13:26:48
Yep, quite a few discoveries were found too.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-09-24 14:18:28

I'm not sure where this should go, but here goes. Wow, there's still activity in here? I thought it died out years ago. I'm getting waves of nostalgia just staring at this page… I wonder if I should come back and start getting involved again. Oh man, it feels like so long ago… so what all's happened in my absence?  Sure have been gone a while, I wonder how many people here even remember me anymore.

Surprisingly, yes. You should totally get involved again! :) I remember you, vaguely.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-09-25 16:18:21

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Well, SMF 2.0 went final, we started a wiki project called Project Phoenix, people changed their name a lot including me (you can see a list of name changes here.). The site maintenance started in November 2010ish and has mostly idled.  A few new members joined, people got promoted to staff or admin, and that's about it.

4. I remember you, you were a Glitch Scientist and you had that Pokefusion as shown here

P.S. Welcome back, man

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-09-25 23:33:57
I have no idea who you are :D

but welcome back, you stumbled on this site like I did….except it was pretty much dead when I first checked back.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-09-26 05:23:52
Whoops, never got around to posting in this thread even though I was aware of its presence and I do remember you and so general politeness would dictate that I should come into this thread and say welcome back or whatever but I have broken those rules and by extension one of the fundamental notions of human society and I will be punished extensively for my failure and you're going to hate me now and afsdfsdgsedgpomt

Anyway, welcome back.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2013-09-29 09:44:14

Ha. My feelings exactly.

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2013-09-29 15:15:58
Holy mother of god, [former] Tombstoner you're alive!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2013-09-29 15:18:45

Holy mother of god, [former] Tombstoner you're alive!

Alive…it's alive…IT'S AAAAALLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE!!!
[img]http://www.fattirefarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/young-frankenstein.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-09-29 16:00:24
It's a shame, you guys missed the epic intergalactic space showdown we had with the HydraSharks.