Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

A Very Small Issue - Page 1

A Very Small Issue

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2014-05-11 01:42:28
This isn't too much of a complaint or a feedback message rather than a request. Heed as you wish.
Anyone think we could bring back the "users on today" thing at the bottom of the forum? It used to display what users had accessed the site over the entire day. Kind of a cool thing that I liked. I liked being able to see how active the forum was and stuff.

It isn't really too important, but it's a minor thing that I'd like to see brought back, however pointless it might be.

Re: A Very Small Issue

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-05-11 01:47:48
I'd second that. At least as a temporary thing, because the forums aren't as active as they used to be. :P

(minus the fact that we have had a wave of new members here recently)

Re: A Very Small Issue

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2014-05-11 09:59:56
That's an SMF plugin and Abwayax doesn't want people messing with SMF plugins until he gets maintenance done (in the next few years).

Sorry :(