Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Is the Coin Case arbritrary code execution thread locked? - Page 1

Is the Coin Case arbritrary code execution thread locked?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-05-28 07:13:36
Is the Coin Case arbritrary code execution thread on Pokémon Glitch Discussion locked? For me, it has a padlock next to it on the Pokémon Glitch Discussion board, but when I go on the thread the site suggests it isn't locked, because the page has a 'lock topic' option.

Re: Is the Coin Case arbritrary code execution thread locked?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-05-28 08:06:09
Nope, don't see it here. Though I do recall this happened to me and someone else with the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire announcement thread.

Posted by: pokechu22
Date: 2014-05-28 08:11:19
I don't see it as that way, but it is entirely possible it was appearing that way.  As was mentioned before, the ΩRαS thread also appeared to be locked when it wasn't.  It also was stickied, so that may relate. 

Date: 2014-05-28 09:40:29
Ok, thanks! That's good to know.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2014-05-28 10:56:20
Problem solved:

http://forums.glitchcity.info/Themes/GCL3/images/topic/my_hot_post_sticky.gif

It's an icon that has the wrong image on it (the lock icon instead of the red sticky dot).  We just need to make a replacement image.

Date: 2014-05-29 15:53:02
Aha, thanks Phoenix.

That would explain why it's happening to me but not Zowayix or pokechu22 because they didn't post there.