Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Themes - Page 1

Themes

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2014-09-17 22:15:59
Does anyone have any objection to me removing the old themes that no one is currently using (e.g. Haxxor, Green Glitchiness, etc). Just wondering since they're old as hell, probably don't work very well, and are unmaintained.

Re: Themes

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-09-17 22:51:20
I, Bang Shishigami, the ninja who protects love and justice, do not object to the removal of these evil, lies of a theme! For I, Bang Shishigami, the ninja who fights to protect love and justice, have two things in this world that I cannot stand, lies, and evil, and lies, and bell peppers!!!

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2014-09-17 22:59:14
Go for it, I don't think anyone actually uses them in the first place. Not anyone active, anyway. Not like they could use them at that.

I, Bang Shishigami, the ninja who protects love and justice, do not object to the removal of these evil, lies of a theme! For I, Bang Shishigami, the ninja who fights to protect love and justice, have two things in this world that I cannot stand, lies, and evil, and lies, and bell peppers!!!

my first instinct is to remove this but what the hell why not

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-09-17 23:25:25

Go for it, I don't think anyone actually uses them in the first place. Not anyone active, anyway. Not like they could use them at that.

my first instinct is to remove this but what the hell why not

You deserve a medal.

Also i'll clarify my point with an actual level of seriousness, I don't object to removing the themes because im using default anyways, if you can't maintain it, or just don't want to, go ahead, it's your forum brah.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2014-09-17 23:45:09
Only if you put in new themes to replace them. :3

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2014-09-24 00:22:44
I think anyone who used to use these themes have already left or switched over so go on ahead.

However, please create a backup of Newo's and Mugendai's

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2015-04-07 22:05:02
Thanks. All non-default themes have been removed.