Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Regarding the YouTube bbcode - Page 1

Regarding the YouTube bbcode

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2015-04-02 15:05:33
Okay, we all know it's been broken for years now. I'm honestly not sure into the inner workings, but was it an SMF plugin coded by someone here or is it no longer maintained and nobody has access to its code?

It was one of the most useful things here in my opinion, but I'm just curious as to what happened.

Re: Regarding the YouTube bbcode

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2015-04-02 15:18:57
A while ago I asked Yuzihax about spoiler tags, and he said the plugin was incompatible due to an SMF update. So, it's probably the same thing with the YouTube BBC code.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2015-04-02 17:10:00

A while ago I asked Yuzihax about spoiler tags, and he said the plugin was incompatible due to an SMF update. So, it's probably the same thing with the YouTube BBC code.

That was to the best of my memory, anyway, so you might not want to take that as gospel.

Could someone be a dear and confirm or correct this? Thank youuuu~

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2015-04-03 22:48:57
I was told not to mess with SMF packages until malacoda had the entire site done… I may ask about doing some plugin and updates installation to SMF on Skype since it's been about what 4-5 years now?

I have my own SMF installation to mess around with so I won't be blindly putting plugins into GCL.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2015-04-04 16:17:50
I won't be blindly putting plugins into GCL.

Buzzkill.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2015-04-04 21:21:58

I won't be blindly putting plugins into GCL.

Will you do it for a TF2 key?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2015-04-05 05:19:24

I was told not to mess with SMF packages until malacoda had the entire site done… I may ask about doing some plugin and updates installation to SMF on Skype since it's been about what 4-5 years now?

I have my own SMF installation to mess around with so I won't be blindly putting plugins into GCL.

You have my permission to install/update mods. I didn't think I'd be taking so long, sorry.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2015-04-07 22:08:03
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxfEg54cCKo[/youtube]

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2015-04-09 01:58:56
HAHA YES

IT'S BACK IN FULL FORCE

so glad to see this, thanks a bunch!

Posted by: Torchickens