Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

It seems we have lost something very dear... - Page 1

It seems we have lost something very dear...

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2015-04-17 21:45:06
Is there any possibility of the hooked metapod coming back to GCLF?

Who would be down for having our little buddy make an awesome comeback?

Re: It seems we have lost something very dear...

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2015-04-19 05:30:01
You know this thread is a good thing because it's been a week now that I want you guys to notice that "accroché" in this context is wrong. Also you should not use "de" while referring to a pokemon.

You should say "Le café du Chrysacier Hameçonné".

That was a pretty useless (yet accurate) information you probably don't care about. You're welcome  ;D

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2015-04-19 05:42:32

You know this thread is a good thing because it's been a week now that I want you guys to notice that "accroché" in this context is wrong. Also you should not use "de" while referring to a pokemon.

yay for google translate (and google translate that was done several years ago!) I guess.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2015-04-19 06:42:25

You should say "Le café du Chrysacier Hameçonné".

That was a pretty useless (yet accurate) information you probably don't care about. You're welcome  ;D

Fixed :P