Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Page Packages - Page 1

Page Packages

Posted by: J92R
Date: 2019-03-21 10:45:23
There should be an upload or way to download packs of the pages in PDF form or something. It would be nice to be able to download all the Gen 1 and Gen 2 pages so I can read and test them offline.

Re: Page Packages

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-03-21 13:04:09
On the wiki? Yes, I think that's a worthwhile suggestion.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2019-03-21 15:21:43
Firefox allows you to save pages to your computer. Personally, I just open tabs and keep them open until I don't need them anymore, caching works well enough.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2019-03-22 15:07:54
I wonder if Wikipedia's book thing is an extension that can be added to other wikis or something exclusive to MediaWiki.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-03-22 20:28:23

Firefox allows you to save pages to your computer. Personally, I just open tabs and keep them open until I don't need them anymore, caching works well enough.
but but but

big RAM usage

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2019-03-26 07:01:52

but but but

big RAM usage

Sure. I do have the RAM to sustain it, so for me it's a non-issue.