Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

General management feedback - Page 1

General management feedback

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-04-02 13:58:50
There have been recent changes to the admin team on this site. If there are any concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact one of the admin team.

Re: General management feedback

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-04-02 15:01:18
I'll be on Discord tomorrow, as I have a few of my own, but they'd probably be answered by reading back.

Why the lock?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-04-02 15:12:09

I'll be on Discord tomorrow, as I have a few of my own, but they'd probably be answered by reading back.

OK, cool! I'll try to attend.

Why the lock?

I was wondering if it might help to minimise any potential conflicts(?)

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2019-04-02 18:17:01
Not much has changed, Abwayax has stepped to the wayside for years and made that apparent but just decided to make it official this week by demoting himself and promoting Sherkel to admin.  Voting and decisions are still made the same way they were when Abwayax was admin.

In this case, there's one less staff member, one inactive admin (IIMarckus), and one inactive staff member (Wack0).  I'll be creating a thread out of potential candidates for a staff position this week since there's enough cause to do so and let the community decide on who will become the new staff member.  Feel free to add any candidates to the topic once created as I'll start the topic locked for 24 hours and allow edits to the list as anyone sees fit before a proper poll is made.