Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

I want to delete this account if possible - Page 1

I want to delete this account if possible

Posted by: Lory94
Date: 2019-05-28 06:04:25
Hello. I'd like this account to deleted if possible. Thanks, to all.

Re: I want to delete this account if possible

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-05-28 08:33:11
Later!

Feel free to come back when you want, we'll be waiting!

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-28 15:24:44
Haha, I'm slightly inclined to second what Parzival said, given the pattern that keeps seeming to perpetuate itself.

The last time an account deletion request happened was fairly recently, and while apparently the administration's been on the fence about deleting accounts in the past, it ended up going through, so I don't see why not to in your case. I hope this place was useful to you when it needed to be and that you have a good time wherever you find yourself.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-06-02 00:23:20
Do users not have the ability to delete their own accounts anymore? I could have sworn that was a thing that users could do way back when.

Date: 2019-06-02 01:22:26

Do users not have the ability to delete their own accounts anymore? I could have sworn that was a thing that users could do way back when.
I just looked, and they're supposed to be able to. Well, maybe not by admin consensus, but according to the settings. Gonna test that out.

Yes, they can, by going to "Actions" on their profile. It has to be approved, either by an admin or…actually, I'll test that now too.

Posted by: neliötesti
Date: 2019-06-02 01:32:39
With the powers invested in me by the quadrilateral, I request for this account to be deleted!

Posted by: ympyrätesti
Date: 2019-06-02 01:36:49
With the powers invested in me by the stars of viridescent hue, I am not able to approve that request!

With those of the sea dyed ever so deep a blue, with that ability I am still not blessed!

Date: 2019-06-02 01:47:21
Thus, from your profile, that insignia I must wrest!

[size=6pt](Only admins can delete accounts.)[/size]

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2019-06-02 02:04:59

With the powers invested in me by the quadrilateral, I request for this account to be deleted!

With the powers invested in me by the stars of viridescent hue, I am not able to approve that request!

With those of the sea dyed ever so deep a blue, with that ability I am still not blessed!

Thus, from your profile, that insignia I must wrest!

[size=6pt](Only admins can delete accounts.)[/size]

Excerpts from Testing and Troubleshooting: A Play in Three Acts by Sherkel et al. (2019)