Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Uploading problems. - Page 1

Uploading problems.

Posted by: James-the-Charizard
Date: 2019-09-05 14:10:17
For some reason Ive meant to make a post about an odd Pokédex result, but the image I have wont post while attached… (I checked, its near 3.1 MB, short of the 8,000 KB limit.)

Re: Uploading problems.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-09-05 19:09:17
the upload limit's more like 2MB iirc, plus it's pretty fuckin' busted.

Posted by: James-the-Charizard
Date: 2019-09-05 19:12:27
Damn… If has it been 2MB for awhile? Or is it a recent problem…? :-\

Date: 2019-09-05 19:56:07

Damn… If has it been 2MB for awhile? Or is it a recent problem…? :-\
No real consensus on how big, 2MB is my observation but it's been busted for a while.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-09-05 22:45:36
According to the Admin CP, the individual file limit is indeed 8000 KB (in addition to the per-post limit). The only thing that stood out as odd was that the size limit for the attachments folder (where all attachments in the history of this forum, or at least the ones still accessible) was set to 2147483647 KB instead of having no limit, but we're obviously nowhere close to that. There is clearly a bug, though, if this happened the way you said.

Date: 2019-09-05 23:30:46

According to the Admin CP, the individual file limit is indeed 8000 KB (in addition to the per-post limit). The only thing that stood out as odd was that the size limit for the attachments folder (where all attachments in the history of this forum, or at least the ones still accessible) was set to 2147483647 KB instead of having no limit, but we're obviously nowhere close to that. There is clearly a bug, though, if this happened the way you said.
it's been pretty busted for a while now, i remember some similar threads well.