Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Tech Help

JavaScript / ReferenceError: b is not defined - Page 1

JavaScript / ReferenceError: b is not defined

Posted by: Anima Rossa
Date: 2010-06-13 11:02:30
I get that whenever I close a window in Firefox on my Mac. The only option is "OK", and that closes out normally. Why is this?

Re: JavaScript / ReferenceError: b is not defined

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-06-13 12:23:49

I get that whenever I close a window in Firefox on my Mac. The only option is "OK", and that closes out normally. Why is this?

Have you installed a new plug-in recently? Perhaps it is more compatible with another operating system, (e.g. 'b' might not be internally defined), you could try running Firefox in Safe Mode and temporarily choosing the 'Disable all add-ons' option.

Re: JavaScript / ReferenceError: b is not defined

Posted by: Anima Rossa
Date: 2010-06-13 14:02:57
I have a few incompatible add-ons (I got rid of them and it did nothing), but other than that, my plugins are fine.
EDIT: I'm running a Mac, and that apparently means Firefox doesn't have a Safe Mode. It has Private Browsing and the option to work offline (probably wouldn't make a difference), but that's it.