Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Tech Help

My laptop is being a butt - Page 1

My laptop is being a butt

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-06-25 13:51:24
So recently (after installing the newest Mac update) Chrome has decided to not load certain pages. If I visit Facebook, it only loads the sidebar/top blue bar, and I have to click enter w/highlighting the address bar to get it to fully loady. And the Weebly website editor won't load at all. It just loads the editing tabs, but nothing else. So far those are the only websites I'm having issues with. Anyone have any leads? It's getting obnoxious now, I really want to edit my site. ;_;

Re: My laptop is being a butt

Posted by: joonas2345
Date: 2013-06-26 07:48:20
Try deleting cache and cookies. Here is link to google chrome's help page, that shows how to do it https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en

Re: My laptop is being a butt

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-06-26 15:57:03
loljk guys problem solved, the issue was a popup blocker extension i had running on google chrome, i disabled it. :)