Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Tech Help

Perfect opportunity - Page 1

Perfect opportunity

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2017-07-26 14:44:55
My local store just got their display New 2DS XL. Anyone know how to fuck with it?

(Side note: I'm posting from the display iPad Pro. It's disgustingly outdated. iOS 5… Also, the tether for the display 2DS has a developer cart box… whatever the hell it's called.)

Re: Perfect opportunity

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-07-26 17:43:34
Pour a bucket of water on it.

Date: 2017-07-26 19:06:11

Pour a bucket of water on it.
Things that don't require large amounts of alerting-the-employees.

Posted by: Caveat
Date: 2017-07-26 21:35:00
Make the ugliest Miis possible.
Just fill the entire SD card with ugly Miis.

Posted by: natanelho
Date: 2017-07-27 08:30:32
somehow install a9lh or b9 on it, then open devmenu or however this shits is called and the next time an employee looks at it, accuse him of being a filthy pirate

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-07-27 08:57:39

somehow install a9lh or b9 on it, then open devmenu or however this shits is called and the next time an employee looks at it, accuse him of being a filthy pirate

Things that don't require large amounts of alerting-the-employees.

lol

Date: 2017-07-27 10:26:34

I don't have SD access, nor does it seem Home menu access. Boot-up key combos don't seem to work either, but I'm probably doing those wrong.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-08-07 15:19:13
Grab stickers of a B button and stick them over the A, X, and Y buttons

Posted by: natanelho
Date: 2017-08-19 11:22:11
get a magnet and a ds cart and do magnethax. extra points if you use the jpn pokemon g/s "gb cartridge" magnets

Date: 2017-08-20 13:59:18

get a magnet and a ds cart and do magnethax. extra points if you use the jpn pokemon g/s "gb cartridge" magnets
Nice idea, but I have no SLOT1 access.