Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

My adventure to the glitch place 9 - Page 1

My adventure to the glitch place 9

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2007-03-10 15:48:12
On pokemon yellow I used a code to go beyond the 6th slot and went to about the 240th? well this pokemon had fly but when i used it it paused for a bit then it said fly where to? 9? I went to 9 and it took me into a battle with the ZZAZZ glitch however the name of the trainer was a different glitch to the ordinary ZZAZZ and the battle mode was the FF one I had previously tested (Ash) fight does nothing and when you press items it keeps saying oak:this isnt the time to use that.

I'm going to test other glitch places but i hope that glitch with fly is still in the coding of my game.

Re: My adventure to the glitch place 9

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-03-11 13:11:24
Cool. Wait… Which version was that? ???

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2007-03-13 15:16:32
yellow version you know? the one where pikachu follows you and instead of 'M its 3trainerpoke and no more old man trick

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-04-29 16:27:38
nice,i wonder if the programers wanted you to fly directly into battle o.0