Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Strange Hall of Fame - Page 1

Strange Hall of Fame

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-07-07 22:15:08
To be quite honest, I've had this glitch for quite a long time in my Red version. I suppose I might as well share it, as this is a glitch Forum. It's pretty minor though.

Well, I've heard reports that people have odd glitched up Hall of Fames that make weird noises and spliced images, but to be quite honest, my game crashes whenever I view the HoF. Everything's normal when I cut it back on, though.

I haven't experimented with anything extreme in my game. Just MissingNo, 'M, and Glitch City quite a few times. I wonder why this is so. I could post some screenshots if you'd like.

Re: Strange Hall of Fame

Posted by: Coyote
Date: 2007-07-12 05:23:10
Simply, there is a few glitch pokemon that if seen can glitch your hall of fame, even if you dont save after you see them.
Therese pokemon include 'M and Missingno

Re: Strange Hall of Fame

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-13 05:39:33
To put it simply, the most well known glitch :-\.