Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

MissingNO = Rhyhorn? - Page 1

MissingNO = Rhyhorn?

Posted by: Scape Claw
Date: 2007-07-08 20:49:17
==Note==
I need a .sav for Pokemon Blue that has a Flying Pokemon and a Surfing Pokemon, I wanna see the ACTUAL MissingNO, as well as have a use for the Name Generator.  And I'm lazy! =(
=======

I used a GameShark code in my Pokemon Blue that made every wild Pokemon I fought a MissingNO.

Unfortunately,  when I caught it, it gave me Pokedex Data (The Pokedex I DIDN'T YET HAVE), and the cry messed up the Battle Music, among other things. 

Here's the video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9wkgmB5aP0

Re: MissingNO = Rhyhorn?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-01 13:13:03
This can happen with any Glitch PkMn really.

Posted by: Mini Mew
Date: 2007-09-11 04:20:04
MissingNo looks like a pokemon in decoy mode in the first pokemon stadum and if you stuff it into your pc it will turn into a rhyhorn. ;D

Date: 2007-09-11 19:26:44
Actually finding MissingNos with GS can be a  very interesting experiment. Things like that happened to me when I tried that too (I think.)

edit: GS=GameShark.

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2007-09-12 02:00:26

MissingNo looks like a pokemon in decoy mode in the first pokemon stadum and if you stuff it into your pc it will turn into a rhyhorn. ;D

Rhydon, not Rhyhorn.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-09-12 06:38:14
LM4 evolves into Nidoking

Therefore LM4 = Nidorino

zomfg

Date: 2007-09-12 14:31:03
I think he meant from when he put it into stadium…