Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Tidbit of info for Female symbol glitch - Page 1

Tidbit of info for Female symbol glitch

Posted by: TM56
Date: 2007-07-31 23:04:12
Hey folks. Been fooling with my female symbol glitch lately and I found out that the female symbol glitch would be holding a scope lens if it would be traded over to the GSC versions (Crystal version at least since I only own that one, but it should work for the other two). Fortunately it is possible thanks to the Q glitch. Just start the hybridizing process using the female symbol glitch, stabilize it, and trade it over to the GSC versions and that pokemon will be holding the scope lens. If I remember correctly, the only legit way to obtain a scope lens is via mystery gift, and you would have to be really lucky to get one. For those of you who really want it, try using this method. I have yet to still test this method though, but from my experience with the Q glitch I think theres a really good chance it actually does work. Good luck!

Glitches rock!

Re: Tidbit of info for Female symbol glitch

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-08-01 21:45:24
Doesn't G/S/C have an error trap?

Re: Tidbit of info for Female symbol glitch

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-08-03 11:07:47
That is why it needs to be stablised with the Q glitch.