Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Idea of HoF/Missingno. thing - Page 1

Idea of HoF/Missingno. thing

Posted by: Goatmancer
Date: 2006-05-07 11:59:26
I know that finding Missingno. glitches up your Hall of fame, but I was wondering… What if you found/caught a Missingno. BEFORE you beat the elite four?

Re: Idea of HoF/Missingno. thing

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-05-07 12:04:46

I know that finding Missingno. glitches up your Hall of fame, but I was wondering… What if you found/caught a Missingno. BEFORE you beat the elite four?

I haven't tried this yet, but I don't think it would be screwed up because you'd HAVE no HoF for Missingno to glitch.

Posted by: Goatmancer
Date: 2006-05-07 12:31:07
I know it wouldn't be skrewed because it doesn't exist yet, but I think that somthing else might be affected. Or it may even create a HoF.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-05-07 21:50:52
Well, the 6th item would be affected, of course.

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-05-08 01:32:20
I've done this on my Blue. It doesn't create a Hall of Fame, but I bet that if I have some glitches on me if I ever beat the Elite Four, it will start out messed up.

Posted by: GlitchManic
Date: 2006-05-09 04:31:08
I beat the 4 (for the first time) with a team of entire glitch pokemon but the hall of fame wasn't messed up.
It just had gltches in it (the ones I used)…