Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

.4 the most special glitch (adionnal info) - Page 1

.4 the most special glitch (adionnal info)

Posted by: Darkness_LordII
Date: 2006-05-13 23:35:33

[IMG]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7596/4strangy1ss.png[/img]

[IMG]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6791/4strangya8jy.png[/img]

Hello guys and girls

first i did a gameshark code 01C2D8CF to encounter him at pallet town (screen 1)

i saw THE MOST SPCIAL GLITCH EVER. !.4! i caught him immediatly and show me the pokedex (screen 2 ) witch make the game frzze with weird music and sound like…

Sing Attack a low voice and a BIG VOICE (VERY VERY VERY FREAKED)
Coin sound ( freaky)
Music slow or really fast.

I reset and caught a magneton to have . 4 capture flag. After this i catch another . 4 (because i didn't save when i saw the pokedex) at level 4. By seeing his stat, two time (screen 3 and 4) it was glitchy.

I wanted to battle another .4 with my .4 but before i just call him AAA to make less freezing.

In the fight ( Screen 5, 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10 and 11) Was really glitched. First in the attack choice. It was all blank or fully glitched. I did use SPEC attack and when the attack was finished a POKE apparead above .4 head.
Note. SPEC do GREATLY ROSE TO SPEED. The game started to be more glitched because when i was going to chosse my attack (screen 9) it was really glitched that i couldn't was attack i can see. After i chosse randomly an attack it did TRAINER MAGNET and .4 enemy was losing a huge bar of health. Finnaly he died and the game froze.

Now His TM MOVE (note: credit go to Abaywax for the TM move over level 100)

9 - TM05
18- TM05
19 - Surf
30 - TM09
44 - TM34
55 - Wing Attack
61 - Cut
62 - Karate Chop
70 - Flash
94 - TM11
97 - Super Glitch
109 - TM05
123 - Super Glitch
170 - Guillotine
184 - TM08
184 - TM34
195 - Super Glitch
205 - Minimize
208 - TM50
225 - TM01
234 - Super Glitch
240 - Super Glitch
240 - TM29
245 - TM50

I level him up to level 44 and he learn TM 34. When i was going to see his move the game did (screen 12) FREAKY!!!. And after . 4 Ramdomly Evoloved to a green kingler and a Glitch (screen 14) has evolved Kagaskahn and the game froze.

WAY TO FROZE WITH HIM

-Encounter him
-If you try to run and say ''CAN'T ESCAPE'' the game sometime freeze
-Learning any Super Glitch Move or Some of the Tm move
-Fighthing another .4 with your .4
-Catch him without having a magneton (pokedex)

TEH END

Re: .4 the most special glitch (adionnal info)

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2006-05-26 10:25:04
Whooh that guy sound's freaky. :o Is there a way to obtain him, WITHOUT Gameshark, though? ??? I dunno if i'd risk catching him, though, but you never know (it'd be pretty brave of me if I DID wanna catch him…espesaly since i'm sooo scared of the duplication trick on my Pokemon Silver :-[)…

Re: .4 the most special glitch (adionnal info)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-05-26 18:38:46

Whooh that guy sound's freaky. :o Is there a way to obtain him, WITHOUT Gameshark, though? ??? I dunno if i'd risk catching him, though, but you never know (it'd be pretty brave of me if I DID wanna catch him…espesaly since i'm sooo scared of the duplication trick on my Pokemon Silver :-[)…

Ditto Trick, Special of 194.
http://glitchcity.ath.cx/glitchdex/redblue/point4